The option "Delete statistics of closed periods" is suitable for those who have a large database or need to remove information about previous sales. It deletes the data for the past periods, while saving the totals for correct calculation of the current information.
The data are deleted monthly, starting from the oldest period.
What information will be deleted?
- All product movement documents: incoming goods, sales, returns, internal movements, write-offs, returns to supplier and returns of defective goods.
- All financial documents: receipts and expenses in cash and settlement accounts, transfers between cash and settlement accounts, all mutual settlements with suppliers and buyers.
- All information in Trade with invoices: commercial offers, invoices, delivery notes, payments.
- All information in Hire, Repair.
- Salary mode data: all accruals and salary payments.
- Information on customer orders, production reports, and itinerary sheets.
In short, nothing will remain in the deleted periods, as if the business in that period was not accounted for.
Information about suppliers, customers, and product nomenclature will remain unchanged.
At the same time, totals will be moved to the beginning of the period that follows the deleted ones:
- stock status by merchandise,
- the beginning amounts of cash and settlement accounts,
- the initial debts of counterparties.