Warehouse accounting course
If you have no time to deal with the accounting program yourself, take a training course with an automation specialist.
What does the full accounting course from Torgsoft include?
The training is divided into four parts:
- How to properly start the process of automating a business. Receipt of goods. Classification and record keeping: types of goods, manufacturers.
- How to manage and control the warehouse accounting.
- The correct financial accounting and control of settlements with contractors, suppliers, buyers and employees.
- How to attract customers: marketing tools and loyalty systems for the store. How to analyze the profitability of the business.
Module 1: How to start bookkeeping correctly? Creating a tree of types of goods and manufacturers. Receipt of goods.
Setting up the sales network
- Creating stores, forming their names.
- Setting up the currency and type of trade. Synchronization of prices between accounting centers.
- Output of the necessary information on templates for printing labels and receipts.
Receipt of goods
- The structure of product categories. Working with contractors: why do I need a list of manufacturers and suppliers.
- Mutual settlements with suppliers: according to the fact and for sale. How to take the goods for sale and control the payment for the goods.
- Merchandising. Filling the tree with types of goods and producers. Accounting for product range.
- Receiving goods: the most important functions and buttons. How to enter goods with the manufacturer's barcode. What to do if there is no barcode on the package?
- Printing delivery notes and labels.
- Distribution of goods: internal transfer, distribution of goods in the sales network.
- Goods in transit.
- Assortment models (if necessary).
- Checking delivery notes.