What is the Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet?
The Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet is a receipt printer that prints receipts on 58 mm and 80 mm wide thermal paper. It prints at a speed of 200 mm/sec and is equipped with an auto-cutter. The printer connects to a laptop, computer, and local network. It can be used without or with a payment transaction recorder.
Advantages of the Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet receipt printer
- prints fiscal receipts when the software registrar of payment transactions is connected,
- the thermal head supply is good enough for printing 50 km of receipts,
- you can connect a cash drawer,
- connects via USB, LAN / Ethernet to devices and a local network.
Features of the Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet receipt printer
It is not necessary to connect the printer to a computer. It can be connected to a local area network in a convenient location and configured remotely.
The printer has built-in error and print head heating indicators.
Where is the Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet receipt printer used?
In small and medium-sized businesses, at points of sale, shops, supermarkets, hotels, in medicine and logistics, and in warehouses.
What do you need to use the Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet receipt printer?
- Xprinter XP-C58H USB+Ethernet receipt printer.
- A desktop computer or laptop.
- Accounting program Torgsoft Start, Ultra or Terminal.
- Cash register tape with a width of 58 to 80 mm.
Torgsoft provides free delivery of this product by Nova Poshta, initial connection to the Torgsoft program and setup.