What is the Rongta RP-410 Thermal label printer?
Rongta RP410 is a thermal printer for printing labels and barcodes. Connects by USB cable to the PC. It can be used for labeling goods.
Advantages of the Rongta RP-410 Thermal label printer
- Calibrates the label after closing the lid
- Prints at a speed of 127 mm/sec, which is approximately 1 label per second
- The reprint function
- An overheating protection
Features of the Rongta RP-410 Thermal label printer
Works on the basis of Windows.
The thermal print head cools down quickly, so the printer is often used in businesses and shops with high print volumes.
Where is the Rongta RP-410 Thermal label printer?
At enterprises, in retail and wholesale trade, in shops, supermarkets, warehouses, cafes and restaurants.
What do you need to work with the Rongta RP-410 Thermal label printer?
- Connect the printer to a PC via a USB cable (included)
- Install the drivers
- Load a receipt ribbon into the printer
- Print the self test
- Connect to the Torgsoft accounting program
Torgsoft provides free delivery of the printer by Nova Poshta and setup with connection to the Torgsoft program.