What is Xprinter XP-365B?
The Xprinter XP-365B is a thermal label printer that supports 1D and QR code printing. It can print barcodes, receipts, text and graphic labels. The device has a wide range of connection interfaces and integrates perfectly with any operating system.
Advantages of Xprinter XP-365B:
- direct thermal transfer printing
- productivity 152 mm/second
- monochrome printing of receipts and labels
- photoelectric sensor for automatic detection of label parameters
- manual switching between print modes Checks / Labels
Where is the Xprinter XP-365B used?
In wholesale and retail trade, warehouses, and banking institutions.
1) With the printer off, hold down the «Pause» button. While holding it down:
- turn on the printer's power switch,
- wait until the printer prints a small text.
2) Release the «Pause» button. The last word in the printed text shows the name of the current print mode: LABEL (for label printing) or RECEIPT (for receipt mode).
3) To switch between LABEL and RECEIPT modes, press the «Feed» button once. The printer will print the text again, but in the new print mode.
4) To save the settings, turn the printer's power switch off and on again.
- thermal printer XP-365B
- USB cable
- power cable (European standard)
- manual and drivers