Warehouse accounting course
If you have no time to deal with the accounting program yourself, take a training course with an automation specialist.
What does the full accounting course from Torgsoft include?
The training is divided into four parts:
- How to properly start the process of automating a business. Receipt of goods. Classification and record keeping: types of goods, manufacturers.
- How to manage and control the warehouse accounting.
- The correct financial accounting and control of settlements with contractors, suppliers, buyers and employees.
- How to attract customers: marketing tools and loyalty systems for the store. How to analyze the profitability of the business.
Module 2: Warehouse documents.
The complete sales cycle of an item
- Implementation: adding an item and selecting a customer:
from the state of the warehouse,
from the stock by type of product,
manual customer selection, by barcode of the discount card or by phone number.
- Cashless payment: how to set up a default checking account.
- VIP customer. Creating a customer in the implementation and in the Marketing menu.
- Mutual settlements with VIP clients: how to sell in debt and control client debt.
- Bonus system and gift vouchers: how to pay with bonuses, sell and accept gift vouchers.
- Collection, cashing out, depositing and withdrawal.
- Commodity report for the period and report on the cash register for the day. Demonstration with basic reports and analysis for the entrepreneur.
- Online commerce and work with orders.
- Return of goods from the customer:
creating a new return, sales selection,
manual returns from a named customer,
returns from VIP clients,
refund of bonuses and markdowns.
- Trade with invoice: work in the Internet-shop, with Nova Poshta and Ukrposhta, wholesale for dimensional rows and other.
- Return of the goods to the supplier, the return of defective goods.
- Write-off of goods: shortage, theft, fighting, for business or for their own needs.
State of the warehouse
- Product retrieval: what are the filters and how to use them.
- Inventory: Where to start and how to properly inventory.
- Analysis of the movement of goods - a tool for controlling stock balances.
- How to quickly re-evaluate the goods.
- Printing of price lists, labels, necessary warehouse documents. Setting up the appearance of the label.