What is VP-N LED RS-232 6/15?
VP-N LED RS-232 6/15 is a commercial electronic scale with a touchscreen keyboard protected from wetness. Suitable for weights up to 15 kg. Accuracy: 2 g in the mode up to 6 kg, 5 g in the mode up to 15 kg. The weight and price of the goods are displayed on the LED display. The scale is connected to a computer via RS-232 interface.
Advantages of VP-N LED RS-232 6/15
- The scale is made of polished stainless steel.
- It operates on a rechargeable battery.
- There is a battery charge indicator.
- It signals overload with a sound.
- In the settings, you can set the device to turn off automatically after 15 or 25 seconds of inactivity.
- There is a function Zero, Weight stabilization (STAB), Mass accumulation, Tare weight sampling.
Bonuses from Torgsoft
Free delivery of this product by Nova Poshta.
We connect and configure the scale with Torgsoft remotely and free of charge.
One-year warranty from the Torgsoft service center.
Features of VP-N LED RS-232 6/15
On the scale, you can summarize the value of the goods from several weighings. This is especially convenient when weighing goods with different prices.
When the voltage value on the balance display drops below 4, the battery needs to be charged. If the battery charge becomes critically low, the inscription «DU - load bat» appears on the display.
Where are VP-N LED RS-232 6/15 scales used?
In wholesale and retail trade, in shops and supermarkets.
What is needed to work with scales VP-N LED RS-232 6/15?
- Scales Vagar VP-N-15 LED RS232 (6/15 LED).
- Com to Com cable.
- A personal computer or laptop.
- If the computer or laptop does not have a Com connector, then connect the USB-RS232, HL340 adapter.